Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Who wants to be on House Hunters????

Hello! I hope you had a very happy holiday weekend. If you are like me, you are trying to concentrate on work today, instead of that full feeling left over from the weekend’s festivities! I have been presented with a rare and exciting opportunity. I have been contacted by the show House Hunters, which is aired on the cable network Home and Garden Television (HGTV) and produced by Pie Town Productions. They want to come to Charleston to film an episode of their show, and they have asked me to participate. Unfortunately, the timing has been off to film my existing clients. If you or anyone that you know is thinking about buying in the very near future, please let me know. I assure you that your privacy will be protected during the actual transaction. I would love to talk to you about the details if you have any questions. I wanted to check with my friends first because you are the reason that I have been successful in the past.

No comments: